C++ is a general-purpose programming language created by Bjarne Stroustrup as an extension of the C programming language. It is a programming language that was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup in 1983. It is robust language and is widely used in diverse fields. It will never go out of fashion. It is a general purpose programming language and widely used now a days for competitive programming. It has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features. C++ runs on lots of platform like Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac etc.
Advantages of C++ Language:
1. It is a popular language and thus have many compilers and libraries.
2. Easy to learn who have good knowledge of C language.
3. Programming languages like C, C#, and Java have a similar syntax to C++.
4. In C++, No garbage collector is running in the background.
Disadvantages of C++ Language:
1. It’s syntax is complex, the library is small, making this language very difficult for a beginner.
2. It can’t support garbage collection or Dynamic Memory Allocation.
Application of C++ Language:
Salary Package for job in C++ developer:
The average salary of C++ developers in the United States is $113,865 per year.
Hard, but it also depend upon the learner experience in the programming field.